Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to complain about an online store JewelryByNovel.com?

I ordered earrings on JewelryByNovel.com. When I received them I was surprised by how poor they look. They were yellow, cloudy and had more visible inclusions than I have ever seen in diamonds. A local jeweler checked them and concluded that these diamonds are defective, broken inside and filled with silicone. The color and clarity of the diamonds are not even close to what they declared in their certificate.



I contacted Jewelry by Novel (LA) and pointed to their cheating. They absolutely didn't care about my opinion and told me that I can return the item, but I will have to pay all postal expenses and insurance.



Well, I sent the earrings back. After 10 days the refund still was not issued. I called them and each time they answered that "our manager is busy". I wrote them emails. Most of them were ignored.



And more... I left my phone number on their website and since the next day I received tons of spam messages and got an extra $$ on my phone bill. I had no choice but call to my cell phone provider and ask to block all incoming messages on my phone.



I filed a complain to Better Business Bureau.



Jewelry by Novel's representatives started to call and speak to me and my husband in foul language, such as "f@..ng idiot", etc. They demanded all negative reviews we wrote to be removed. They kept calling, screaming that they loose money because of the negative reviews and they are going to put us in trouble in return. I recorded the conversations.



Then Jewelry by Novel performed an illegal action using the private information I left on their website during the registration. They found all available information about me and my husband in Internet using the name and address from my invoice and used it for threatening and making annoying calls.



They found the company where I work using my email address. They made a call to the company owner, abused him and threatened to kill his business despite the fact that he has nothing to do with their "diamonds" and has no idea who they are. You can imagine his reaction.



I called to Amazon customer service (because I found Jewelry by Novel in Amazon "Sponsored Links" section) and was advised to file a complain to police for abuse, annoying calls and threatening.



Probably they are right? I'm tired of Jewelry by Novel's activity against me and my husband in vengeance for the reviews we left about our experience with their company.

Probably this is time to take serious actions?How to complain about an online store JewelryByNovel.com?
it is amazing that they are upset about your dislike of their inventory.



the more they did their thing, the more they created more problems.



at the same time, other than return the goods, did you discuss their

actions or business elsewhere? Did they refund your money?

if not, go to small claims court and sue them.



I get a feeling you went on a premature vendetta.

No comments:

Post a Comment