Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What do I do when ebay buyers say my murchandice is not good?

I've been selling on ebay for a while and this has never been a problem before. But recently people have bought something I've sold and then said it had a defect after it arrived.



I know I can get postal insurance to cover this, but that's not the point, in my opinion. I sold something that was in good condition and now the seller is telling me it's not in that condition. If this just happened once I would think the package got damaged in the mail, but the same thing happened twice in less than a week.



Is this a scam? Is there anything I can do?What do I do when ebay buyers say my murchandice is not good?
I have sold stuff on ebay and you should use the postal service because they automaticly cover up to $100. If you have sent two and it was broken both times, atleast you tried. At most try one more time and if it happens again then there is nothing you can do. Just make insurance non-optional if you use a different service. Make them shipper pay for braking it, not you.What do I do when ebay buyers say my murchandice is not good?
i sold stuff a wile back and the same thing happened to me. they emailed me and i talked them out of leaving negative feedback. try packaging the next items u sell extra well and just hope u get good buyers. some people are never satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment