Sunday, March 4, 2012

USPS?insurance claim problems?

I'm having some problems get in the insurance i start the calim on 8/30/06 and they tell me they need the shipppin code from the seller but she don't want to give it to the postal office, I already took the broken package to the post office but they don't want to give me my money. what can i do ?USPS?insurance claim problems?
THEY WILL PAY ONLY FOR THE ITEM'S PRICE NOT THE SHIPPINGUSPS?insurance claim problems?
well, if it's broken, it's most likely not covered anyway. If you read the insurance terms, one of the exclusions is for breakable items, that aren't packed with enough care. The definition of "enough care" is, packed so that it can't break. So if it broke during shipping, unless it was run over by a truck, it wasn't packed with enough care, and the insurance won't cover it.



Sorry.



Insurance is MOST useful when packages just flat out don't show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment