Saturday, March 10, 2012

United States Postal Service Question?

I tracked down the package that i was suppose to receive and it said that it was delivered at 12:35 PM yesterday.



I looked outside and there was no package or note.



That night i looked at my security cameras and it showed the mailman drop off mail at 12:12 PM. Just regular mail, no package. He never attempted to drop anything off at my doorstep.



I called the shipper to ask where he sent it and he told me the correct address. So i call USPS and basically they say that there is no insurance so they cant do anything.



What do i do now???United States Postal Service Question?
Another example of the USPS ineptness and total lack of customer service. But the taxpayers will be responsible for handsomely rewarding this non service in retirement benefits. CHANGE NEEDS TO HAPPEN.United States Postal Service Question?
Check back with the postal service. They can put a trace on your package and it doesn't have to be insured. I have had them do this before for me. Tell them about the security camera and show it to them if necessary but don't let them put you off. If necessary go to the post office and ask to see the post master. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment