Saturday, March 10, 2012

Do you think it is worth getting a bit of insurance?

There is always the slight possibility that the electorate really are stupid enough to vote Gordon and his cronies back in to ruin the country, or Labour might try to rig a few ballots again as they did in Birmingham a few years back with forged postal votes.



Do you think it is worth investing in Gold now, as prices continued to rise after Gordon sold off our gold reserves?



This would protect yourself against the collapse of the Pound as Labours recession sends the country bankrupt?



I have already converted a few thousand to bullion to protect myself, and it is increasing in value at a better rate than money in the bank.Do you think it is worth getting a bit of insurance?
Gold is always a sound investment for individuals no matter what govt gets in at the moment, I think I might get some myself. Let's face it, if you stick your money in the bank it's not going to make much more the way they keep printing the stuff and devaluing the pound.



It's interesting that Brown sold all that gold, and he even told the WHOLE world what day he would sell it..... so the price came tumbling down. Can't remember the figures, but we're billions out of pocket now because the price has risen so much since then. But now, we have these huge advertising campaigns on UK telly urging you to 'sell' your old gold. I suspect that the govt is behind this realising it's mistake and trying to increase it's gold reserves again, though I just cannot prove it.
And here was me thinking it was a foregone conclusion. Better buy some more of that gold - although I prefer my ex Government utilities that the tories sold cheaply :)Do you think it is worth getting a bit of insurance?
(I understand the relativity to current market conditions and factors and all that but) I think in a systematic economic collapse, gold is probably most likely to become irrelevant. Over 80% of the gold in the world is jewelry or speculation reserve - to me, that means gold is an essentially useless material of no value. Yeah, I suppose conventional logic says you'll do okay... as long as financial interests successfully force governments to continue enforcing a gold standard but the market supported value of gold is a wafer thin veneer of superstitious belief that will collapse like a flaming dirigible in the reality of a real economic or social collapse. The stock of the future is cooperation, adaptation and survival. Gold is about the worst material in the world for a functional tool and you can't eat it either, so I don't see the population of a post collapse apocalypse scenario recognizing any value at all in gold (if anything, showing it to anybody would probably be an ill advised provocation most likely to conclude with injury).
If I were you I would buy land. If new labour get in again you might end up having to grow your own food.Do you think it is worth getting a bit of insurance?
if labour get in invest in arms dealers, well need the weapons to protect ourselves from the marauding hordes of fresh immigrants and bogus asylum seekers. Its estimated 1 in 7 bogus asyl;um seekers and economic migrants have at some time commited a serious offense, rape seems to be a favourite of the guilty ones who were actually caught but fled justice to our country as asylum seekers.
Be careful, gold is very volatile.



The price depends entirely on sentiment. It always rises when things are difficult but it will drop like a stone as people feel more optimistic.



Labour are toast, and things will stabilise when the Tories are elected.



Watch the price daily, and sell as soon as it starts to slide.
If I had a single penny to scratch my @rse with I'd join you but as it is .......................... Anyway if Labour get back in where do I apply for the painless lethal injection ?

No comments:

Post a Comment