Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ebay question...please help?

I just sold an item on ebay. I've sold and bought items before and wasn't worried, but for some reason, this time I am. Let me explain why. I had tried to sell this item before on both Craig's List and eBay and had two attempted scam attempts on both sites. Fortunately, I didn't fall for either scam, but now I'm a little paranoid about the whole system.



The person who purchased my item only has a user rating of "1." This further worries me.



Am I just being a worry wart?



Also, I am wondering about insurance through the postal service. Who benefits from this insurance? The buyer or the seller?Ebay question...please help?
+You can (and should) indicate that you will not sell to persons who have profiles that are suspect (see Ebay poicies and guidelines). Also, whatever name is on the insurance slip is the one who benefits.Ebay question...please help?
First of all if you use paypal to either accept or make payments then you will rarely if ever have any issues on eBay. Aside from that as long as you have received the payment then there is no real way of being scammed. If you don't have a Paypal account i would set one up it's easy and free and there is a link right on eBay. Hope that helps.
  • minn kota
  • corner bakery menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment