Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is the U.S. Postal Service THIS slow? Please help?

I am very sad and upset.



I sent my 11 year old son, who is living in Columbus, OH ...2 big boxes of Christmas gifts LAST MONDAY. I sent them 'priority' but was not offered a way to track the packages by having them signed for. Maybe it was the long lines but I don't recall being offered or mentioning getting insurance on it.



My ex told me that the postman didn't see the packages and wouldn't have left them in his door, he would've taken them back to the post office.



I called my post office who called theirs and said it shouldv'e been there. It's been 1 week and he still didn't get his gifts. There were some very sentimental things in the box and I am very nervous!



I am I trippin'? Anyone else have any probs shipping anything?Is the U.S. Postal Service THIS slow? Please help?
Along with sending it priority mail, did you put a delivery confirmation scan on it?



Based on what you just wrote, no insurance or delivery confirmation was placed on your packages.



I've sent packages back on Saturday 12/20 and it wasn't delivered till the 27th. An entire week. I have seen packages being misrouted just as well.



Give it a few more days and see if it shows up. I would say AFTER New Years. If not, go back to your post office with the receipt they gave you and file a missing package form.



Hope it'll turn out for your son soon :)Is the U.S. Postal Service THIS slow? Please help?
If we have anything of Importance we use Fed X or UPS !



Our son had to get his stuff via the US Postal service and he got his stuff Christmas Day !



Barely !

No comments:

Post a Comment