Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the best way to send a large package?

I'm selling a large table on ebay. I'm filling out my form, and it ask for a shipping method. I was going to put UPS, but then it said that it was $100 insurance. I don't know what that means, but can I send a large package through the postal service (USPS), or do I have to use UPS? And what does it mean when I volunteer to pay all shipping costs?What is the best way to send a large package?
Sarah: You have to pay for the table to be sent. Either by shipping by UPS or postal service. And you have to pay insurance to cover for possible damage to the Table you are sending is what they mean. That is what you get for selling large items over Ebay. You sold it. Now you have to pay to have it sent. But if you got a good price for it. I guess it was worth it. Good luck.What is the best way to send a large package?
Take a look at my shipping hints

http://www.ehow.com/how_4679559_save-mon鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment