Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I sold on Ebay for the first time- shipping issue?

I sold an Ipod on Ebay, it was my first sale. I mailed it 2 weeks ago on May 26th and the buyer contacted me saying they haven't received it yet! I sent it through United States Postal Service, and didn't put a tracking number or insurance on it. I don't know what to do now! Please share any advice or tips on how I can resolve this issue!I sold on Ebay for the first time- shipping issue?
Did you get a confirmation from the post office? If you did, create a PDF and send it to them. This will take the pressure off of you and onto the post office.I sold on Ebay for the first time- shipping issue?
What you do now is refund their money. Next time include insurance in your shipping cost and get a signature confirmation of receipt. Depending on how they paid the credit card company or PayPal will deduct the money from your account and eBay will close your account.



I don't know if they received it or not but you may have just found out there are as many dishonest buyers on ebay as there are sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment