Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ebay Question....can anyone help?

I just sold an item on ebay. I've sold and bought items before and wasn't worried, but for some reason, this time I am. Let me explain why. I had tried to sell this item before on both Craig's List and eBay and had two attempted scam attempts on both sites. Fortunately, I didn't fall for either scam, but now I'm a little paranoid about the whole system.



The person who purchased my item only has a user rating of "1." This further worries me.



Am I just being a worry wart?



Also, I am wondering about insurance through the postal service. Who benefits from this insurance? The buyer or the seller?Ebay Question....can anyone help?
I sell lots of things on ebay. I've sold to a few feedback 1, for the most part they seem to be confused on how the system works, but once you tell them what to do it works out. If the person pays with paypal make sure you send to the address that is listed through paypal, then the paypal guarantee will stand for you. Also remember to use delivery confirmation, if you are feeling like you might need some extra precaution use a signature confirmation instead.



The seller has to do the claim with the usps postal insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment