Sunday, March 4, 2012

Are you about to retire from the postal service? If so, read this.?

Throughout your entire postal career, you've had to sign or initial every stinking piece of crap imagineable. This is so that it could be proved that you had some responsibility if there was a mistake. I know personally of people that were fired for signing something that their supervisor pushed under their nose when they had no chance to read it. Well this is almost as bad.

When I had the option to retire, I was directed to Human Resources. I had worked with the person there so I felt comfortable. She had my personnel folder in front of her and the paperwork that had to be done. She said that she would fill out the forms since she had done it hundreds of times. She asked me a few questions during the process. One of the questions was about insurance and I said I wanted the same coverage I had. Then it was sign, sign, sign.

Well, she changed my life insurance coverage from 3x to 1x my pay. But once those papers got sent, there was nothing I could do. Warning! Do it yourself and checkAre you about to retire from the postal service? If so, read this.?
No suprise. you wouldnt believe the SH!T they pulled on me. there isnt enough timeAre you about to retire from the postal service? If so, read this.?
i bet they told you the papers got lost in the mail

No comments:

Post a Comment