Saturday, March 10, 2012

I sent a package to a friend today, now I am worried..?

It is nicely packaged with lots of protection, but I did not put any insurance, tracking nor a delivery conformation on it. It is going from Florida to New york priority mail. will it get there safely ?? The post office told me it will be there by the 27th. I know US postal service sometime mess things up, and package get lost and stolen, etc.



:(I sent a package to a friend today, now I am worried..?
The Post Office delivers thousands of packages safely and on schedule every day. Only a very small percent go missing.I sent a package to a friend today, now I am worried..?
I have sent out hundreds of boxes, only two got lost in the last 10 years. This includes packages I've sent overseas to Europe, up to Canada and to Australia. The post office does a good job. Don't worry about it.I sent a package to a friend today, now I am worried..?
Printing the usps label online would have given you D/C for free %26amp; less cost for priority mail than at the post office.

No comments:

Post a Comment