Sunday, March 4, 2012

Has anyone else lost a package through united states postal service?

luckily it has a tracking number and insurance but still I wonder if this is a common experience...



I am a ebay seller so I think i will use another shipping service..Has anyone else lost a package through united states postal service?
I have lost several packages sent to my ebay buyers through USPS -- and all of them have delivery confirmation. One thing I found out is that delivery confirmation is useless for tracking lost packages.



One showed that I actually gave it to the post office on that date and time -- but did not show anything else after that. When I entered the tracking number it showed that I did sent it out but it never arrived to the customer. All you can do is to fill out a missing parcel form, but in my experience, I've never been able to find them again.



My ebay buyers are very good in that they don't blame it on me. But if you have insurance, then that can shield you.
  • vocelli
  • Cadillac
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment