Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can you tell if someone insures an item through the USPS?

I'm going to ship an item to a relative soon and I want to get it insured through the United States Postal Service. I believe it costs 1.65, since the item is worth less than $50. However, I want to know if my relative will be able to tell, from a label or stamp or something, that I purchased insurance on the item.



My relative has some odd quirks and considers insurance to be gambling (and thus, prohibited).Can you tell if someone insures an item through the USPS?
The outside of your package will have a adhesive label and stamp on it indicating it is insured.Can you tell if someone insures an item through the USPS?
Yes, they can. I shipped my macbook laptop to my friend across the state today, because they were going to fix it, and I got insurace. I asked if they could tell if you got insurance or not, because I was just curious. They said they can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment