Sunday, March 4, 2012

Car Insurance in Ontario, Urgent! Please help.?

I live in M1H postal code, i.e. Scarborough east of Toronto. My present insurance company - The Co-operators charge me 25% more just because I live in this area. Anyone know which insurance company won't charge that much more for this postal code. I need to have my car insurance renewed on Aug 02. Not much time left for me to shop around. So please please help.Car Insurance in Ontario, Urgent! Please help.?
There must be a reason they charge more for coverage where you live - excessive claims, car thefts, etc. There's no guarantee that any company wouldn't charge more. You'll just need to check different companies.Car Insurance in Ontario, Urgent! Please help.?
An insurance broker will shop the market for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment