Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I just got a package in the mail (lcd) and it is damaged. Who do i consult?

I purchased an iphone lcd and glass/digitizer. My lcd is clearly cracked and bleeding. My glass/digitizer is fine.. I bought it off of ebay. i purchased insurance through ebay so who do i consult about the broken item the postal service or the ebay seller?I just got a package in the mail (lcd) and it is damaged. Who do i consult?
Both. Take the package to the local post office and ask to speak to the postmaster. You'll probably have to file claim paperwork that you will need to send a copy of to the ebay seller.I just got a package in the mail (lcd) and it is damaged. Who do i consult?
The ebay seller - they will have to file the claim with the postal service.

No comments:

Post a Comment