Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2 packages shipped at the same time, going to the same place, but only 1 has arrived?

Last Tuesday I shipped 2 packages via USPS Postal. They were scheduled to arrive at the SAME destination today. One of the packages (the larger, more heavier one) arrived Saturday, but the second one has yet to arrive. Is this normal for packages to be separated and arrive later than scheduled? Or is it possible that it's a lost package? :( I obviously didn't get insurance or tracking, as the contents of the box weren't "that" important, but I would still like to see my stuff get to where I need it to go.2 packages shipped at the same time, going to the same place, but only 1 has arrived?
Give the item some more time

if not contact the shippment people, but they will most likey to F off and talk to the person u bought from.

than u will talk to the dude u bought it from

and they will figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment