Sunday, March 4, 2012

For a salary of US$81000 a year How much Income tax I have to pay?

My wife is not wrking. She is a fulltime housewife. She has a social security number. My parents both father and mother are dependent on me. They live with me for 10 months in USA on B1 Visa. I am paying $1560per year for medical insurance of my self and my wife. I am located in St Croix US Virgin Island, Postal Code is 00820. How much is the federal income tax I have to pay this year?For a salary of US$81000 a year How much Income tax I have to pay?
You better get a professional tax preparer because you are going to need one. You are not going to get an accurate answer here. The return should be fairly simple but if you do not know what you are doing you are going to need help. If nothing has been withheld for taxes my bet your are going to have to pay $10,000, maybe less if you can claim everybody as dependents.

No comments:

Post a Comment