Sunday, March 4, 2012

When Obama loses in 2012, would this be a good?

Exit speech for him considering he has offended just about every profession there is from Policeman, Postal worker, Bankers, Insurance executives etc.

"For those of you I offended, I apologize. For those of you who were not offended, you just didn't give me enough time; if only I'd had a second term, I could have offended you too."When Obama loses in 2012, would this be a good?
He only apologizes to our enemies.
This from the party that loves nothing more than to bash to post office as inefficient, cuts police budgets first, and supports insurance companies who violate their contractual obligations. What a jokeWhen Obama loses in 2012, would this be a good?
He will never apologize. It's not in his arrogant nature.
I'd be satisfied if he'd just go back to his birth place , Pakistan . I understand though that they don't want him , so he's invading them ! lolWhen Obama loses in 2012, would this be a good?
It will be great when he's gone, but between now and then we must curtail any more damage to our country from this arrogant egotistical robot.
i would say yes.
That's assuming he is the candidate in 2012. When a man boasts "I don't quit"

something is in the air,

No comments:

Post a Comment