Sunday, March 4, 2012

How to call the US from the UK?

Can anyone tell me how I can call a number in the USA from here in England? It's to query a problem I've been having with an insurance claim filed with the US Postal Service. I don't yet have a landline phone either as I've not long moved into a new house.

Any tips or advice as to how much this'll cost me?

Thanks in advanceHow to call the US from the UK?
If it is just the one call, use Skype out. If you think you might make calls regularly, get a US VoIP number and use a softphone.



For a longer term solution, get a VoIP landline and save a fortune.How to call the US from the UK?
Well, I'm not very sure how much it will cost you, but what you may be able to do is buy a phonecard, and use that to call to the U.S. Well I hope it works, and doesn't cost you that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment