Wednesday, March 7, 2012

If my parcel is delivered in very bad condition or something is really wrong? Should I still sign for it?

if i buy a laptop and only the box arrives without the laptop in it... and maybe the postman has stolen the laptop, should i refuse to sign for it and claim on my postal insurance? or do i need to sign for the laptop first?



this hasnt actually happened i just wondering in case it does, because i have heard of it happening to people.If my parcel is delivered in very bad condition or something is really wrong? Should I still sign for it?
Postmen don't steal mail from boxes.



You sure can refuse to sign, but then the package will go back to the post office, marked "signature refused", or back to the sender.If my parcel is delivered in very bad condition or something is really wrong? Should I still sign for it?
You still need to sign for it but you'd file a damage claim immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment