Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Which is the better option to invest around 1 lakh?

Hi, good morning I would like to invest around 1 lakh and leave that amount for the next 20 years. My age is 27.

I am confused with mutual funds, ULIP, Insurance, Fixed deposits, postal NSE scheme etc



Please suggest me the best option available to get good returnsWhich is the better option to invest around 1 lakh?
I don't know how much a lakh is, or what inflation is like wherever you are, but the long term prospects for bank accounts, mutual funds, and such are not very good right now. Perhaps you might invest it in gold, with the goal to sell in a few years when something else presents an opportunity.,
Is apnanifty working which gives 500% per annum working?.





Regards,

Anil

Report Abuse

Which is the better option to invest around 1 lakh?
Hi Raja,



I have an information for you.

Mutual Funds, ULIP, Insurance, Fixed Deposits, Postal NSC scheme etc. etc. are very poor in generating returns. The Inflation surpass the returns whatever they generate.

Just have a look at this site: http://www.apnanifty.com who claims of providing more than 500% per annum returns.

Marvellous. They insulate us from the Loss by their timely advise.
Mutual funds and shares are good options but the great option now seem to be future trading in gold and commodities. It is very easy because we know the movement of a commodity more than shares. Learning commodity trading is easy and free.Which is the better option to invest around 1 lakh?
To my mind the best way to invest money is to invest in someone's business. It's safer and more profitable. I have invested in good business and now I am getting guaranteed 40% annual interest.

I wish you success in your investments!
  • mcdonalds toys
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment