Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Help please someone in Inverness got to be Inverness to get an insurance company open today Sat or Invergordon

or any other area I can get to before 1.00 as the postal workers are out on bloody strike and I can't get my car taxed and have only the confirmation email, but not he actual policyHelp please someone in Inverness got to be Inverness to get an insurance company open today Sat or Invergordon
I got 7 points and a 拢750 fine because my insurance company issued the wrong policy, my tax was legitemate but had fallen from the window (it was a van), so what I am saying is, given that police rely on easy targets like motorists, what do you think the chances of getting away with it are, and how do you know you have been given the right cover until the policy turns up? I would give it a miss, I did not have the benefit of hindsight, but you have, use it well!Help please someone in Inverness got to be Inverness to get an insurance company open today Sat or Invergordon
you will not be able to tax your car without your insurance certificate, think you might have to rely on taxis or buses over the weekend to get around, it just isnt worth risking driving your car without tax, this will actually invalidate your insurance if you were to have an accident, let alone the trouble you would get into with the police. they dont even need to check your documents to know wether your taxed and insured, its all computerised and they do it automatically from scanning your number plate.

PLEASE do not take any risks
  • xbox dragon age 2
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment