Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I need to Over-Night a Check to my Insurance Broker. What would be Cheaper: USPS or UPS/FedEx?

I'm penny pinching and I need to overnight something today.



Who should I go with, UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service?I need to Over-Night a Check to my Insurance Broker. What would be Cheaper: USPS or UPS/FedEx?
The rates vary by the zip code your are sending from and the zip code you are sending to. The post office (usps.com) seems to have the lowest rates most of the time.

The rates are so high, that you might want to look into having your bank wire (not ACH) the money. Again, not cheap.I need to Over-Night a Check to my Insurance Broker. What would be Cheaper: USPS or UPS/FedEx?
USPS is always cheaper, and delivers on Saturday, as well.



Print your label online at USPS.com and you get a discount on the price. You can also track the shipment online, and you get a free delivery confirmation. Get your Express mail envelope at the post office, apply the label, and mail.



I love the USPS. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment