Wednesday, February 29, 2012

5 Day Hold On Insurance Claim Check?

I got my insurance claim check from the USPS [Postal Service] %26amp; I Signed The Check Over To My Friend For i Could Use Her Credit Card She Went Into Our Credit Union And They Told Her It Would Be On A 5 Day Hold Which Made no Sense Since All The Security Features On The Checks Are Easy To Verify By Looking At It...Is There A Reason They Put A hold On It?5 Day Hold On Insurance Claim Check?
Yes, because insurance "checks" are actually DRAFTS, not checks.5 Day Hold On Insurance Claim Check?
You did a third-party endorsement which are frequently fraudulent. Many banks will not honor them. Consider yourself lucky if you got a 5 day hold. They could have placed a 10 business day hold under current regulations.



It would have been better for you to cash the check at the Post Office and give the cash to your friend.
  • edelbrock
  • jdm
  • 1 comment:

    1. I additionally might want to state that nothing was relieving in this blog identified with any data I as of now had. Indeed, even I discovered new data to my subject and I added them to my database. Makz insurance

      ReplyDelete