Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi,I ve heard about PACL insurance fro my friends and they are torturing me to put a policy..Is it a reliable?

Also i am searching in internet fro getting the policy details ,I cudn't..Where shall i get the company details from internet.?Whether it is a one like LIC or RD(Postal)...They are convincing me that this PACL/MAX NEWYORK Plan is better that LIC policies and RD...Can anyone guide me?Hi,I ve heard about PACL insurance fro my friends and they are torturing me to put a policy..Is it a reliable?
Hi, please be careful when you are thinking of buying policies from companies that you have not heard of. It is a very common practice to force your friends/family members to buy the same policy that you have. Apart from the fact that there is safety in numbers, nobody wants to be the only one with a policy. These days there are good resources online to compare insurance policies and check out details of insurance policies to find out which suits you the best. One such site is Zibika (http://www.zibika.com/) Why don't you see if you can find what suits you best over there?Hi,I ve heard about PACL insurance fro my friends and they are torturing me to put a policy..Is it a reliable?
haha. i laughed at your word 'torturing'!! anyway,its a company,which comes under Ministry of Finance(DCA-Deptt of Company Affairs),not under IRDA. secondly,it deals in real estates stuff,where your money is 100% safe. thirdly,if ya wish to look at company pro,check out company's real estate website. www.paclindia.in. meanwhile,company has didnt start its RD %26amp; FD to track online. for that,you ll have to some wait. meanwhile,you can invest a very small amount,to build your trust. i am working parttime in it,%26amp; gave answer to guide you in right way. take care,buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment