Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How long does it take to get a National Insurance Number?

I called JobCentrePlus. They never asked me for an interview. Instead, they sent me a postal application.



I filled that out and sent it with copies of my passport and visa.





It's now been way over a week and I haven't heard anything.

I'm starting a job next week and they need my number.





How long will it take???How long does it take to get a National Insurance Number?
You should have got sent a National Insurance number before you turned 16!



Edit - Yeah I just realised that after I had posted my answer sorry :P I'm afraid I'm not sure. Shouldn't be too long. Why don't you give them a phone :DHow long does it take to get a National Insurance Number?
well i got mine automatically 2 months before my birthday i had to fill out a form and it came about a month later but it varies :)
  • pearson prentice hall
  • what is data
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment