Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I get loan on my Postal Life Insurance Policy?

I took Indian Postal Life Insurance (PIL) of 5 lakhs sum assured. It is now 4 years old. Is it possible to get a loan against this policy? I am still paying annual premiums on it.



What will be the interest rates? How much loan will that be?

Please help.Can I get loan on my Postal Life Insurance Policy?
Almost every plan have loan facility except like plan SUMANGAL. Only in plan SANTOSH have loan after 3 yrs of premium paying , other`s have loan after 4 yrs of policy. Loan available @ 10 % p/a.

Repayment of Loan is optional. However interest is payable every 6 months.

Acquired loan value is depend upon plan to plan.

HAVE A NICE DAY.Can I get loan on my Postal Life Insurance Policy?
well,it depends on the policy in which you invested and opted for.It is possible to get loan on your experience.Rest depends on your asking from the guided ones

No comments:

Post a Comment