Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Im sending off for my provisional driving license using a postal order when you do this it says you need to?

give your birth certificate and national insurance card does this mean i put my birth certicicate and national insurance card in the envolope with all the filled in documents? or do i photocopy them or something?Im sending off for my provisional driving license using a postal order when you do this it says you need to?
Send the originals with the documents in the same envelope.Im sending off for my provisional driving license using a postal order when you do this it says you need to?
take your birth certificate and national insurance card to your post office, they check it and stamp it so you dont have to send it away. I thought you had to send it away but you dnt

No comments:

Post a Comment